We have a colourful, comfortable uniform comprising:
- School Sweatshirt : Royal Blue with school badge
- School polo shirt : Gold with school badge
- Trousers or Skirt : Grey or Black. These should be ‘school trousers/skirts and not fashion items. Jeggings / jeans / skinny jeans are not permitted. If in doubt ask the school before buying.
- Summer dress : Blue/White gingham (optional)
- Socks : Grey, White or Black. TRAINER SOCKS ARE NOT PERMITTED.
- Socks/tights : Grey, White or Black knee or ankle length (not patterned)
- Shoes : Black (not trainers or boots)
PE and Games Kit:
- * P.E. Shorts : Royal Blue
- * P.E. Top : Gold ‘T’ shirt
- * P.E. Socks : Gold/Royal Blue tops
- * P.E. Sweatshirt : Royal Blue sweatshirt or Royal Blue hooded top with school badge
- * P.E. Skirt : Royal Blue (optional)
- * Tracksuit Bottoms : Plain Black/Blue tracksuit bottoms (Winter Kit only)
- * Football Equipment: Football boots, shin pads and a gum shield are recommended and essential for extra curriculum activities
- Sport Trainers : No plimsolls or boot trainers
All the embroidered items are only available through school.
For your child’s safety Jewellery, including earrings, and make-up are not allowed in school.
How do I order uniform?
Uniform is available to order and pay for via the school office.
Should uniform be labelled?
It is essential that ALL of your child’s uniform is labelled clearly, including PE kits and shoes.
How does my child find lost property?
Any named lost property will be returned to your child. Any un-named lost property will be put in the PE changing room lost property or year group lost property bins.
Is any jewellery allowed?
Jewellery is not permitted in school at all, including earrings.
Can my child wear ear-retainers?
Ear-retainers may be worn up to October half-term holidays to allow time for any ears pierced during Summer holidays to heal. Ear-retainers must be clear. Ear-retainers will not be permitted after the October half-term holidays.
Can my child wear make-up?