School lunches are provided on a cafeteria system with a wide and varied choice of menus and prices. Parents would be wise to encourage their children to purchase sensibly however, as with such a free choice system, it is essential that children have a wholesome and balanced meal. Forms to apply for free school meals provision are available from the school secretary.
Pupils can top-up their account and pay for their meals using a Biometrics fingerprint scanning system in school.
If your child brings a packed lunch at any time, we would appreciate your support to us as a “Healthy School”. You can do this by ensuring the contents of the packed lunch are nutritious and do not contain fizzy pop, crisps and sweets.
Packed lunch must be brought in a named lunch box or thermal lunch bag.
- Lunch Menu - May 2012 : ( Middle April 2012 menu.pdf )
- Lunch Menu - Sept 2012 : ( School Menu September 2012.pdf )
- Lunch Menu - Winter Menu 2012-2013 : ( FUELMENUMiddle Schools Oct 12.pdf )
- Lunch Menu - September 2013 : ( FUELMENUMiddle Schools Oct 12 (4) [Compatibility Mode].pdf )
- Summer Term Menu : ( Menu MIDDLE summer term.pdf )